Beaver News #46 – January 30, 2017
This time Mark talks about a passion of his, Living History re-enactment. Ever since he got introduced to it back in the late seventies, while living in Germany, he is hooked.
Early on he manufactured his own outfits and gear and has built many authentic items over the years including a 1930’s VON nurses bag made off an original for the Burnaby Village Museum.
In today’s video, he shows a big variety of the living history products that we manufacture for re-enactors including:
- Trotter Knapsack
- Rawle Pouch
- British Cartridge Box with or without tin insert
- Cap Pouches
- Wood and Leather Canteens
- Belts of all kinds
- Cross Belts for bayonets
- British Military Suspenders
- Haversacks in canvas and vulcanized rubber
- Civil war cartridge boxes
- cap pouches
- etc etc
To watch it click the image below.