Only the products with the “Sale”-sticker are in stock and will be shipped right away. All other products are custom build for you after you’ve ordered them.
The order process is as follows:
1) you build your custom product in the shop (if you wish to customize your product even more than what is offered in the product options, please don’t hesitate to contact us: YOU DREAM IT – WE MAKE IT !)
2) You place your order with us by paying through one of the offered payment options. All online and custom orders are subject to 100% prepayment.
3) Once you placed your order and we received your payment you will be placed on our production schedule, each new order is being added to the end of the list. At this time it will take about 6-8 weeks from the time you order the product until we actually start producing it. Don’t hesitate to contact us for an estimated production start date.
4) We will email you when we start building your product.
5) We will email you your tracking number once we shipped your product.
6) We will ask you for your feedback once you received your product.
All our products are 100% handmade by us here in our Workshop in Whonnock, Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada. We don’t use a clicker or a dye bath or any other fancy machinery, all is done by hand with the occasional help of a heavy duty sewing machine.
We guarantee the workmanship and quality of our products. Our goal is to create a product that exceeds your expectations!
Please note: No returns ! if the product meets the specifications and description of the product ordered, and there is no defect in workmanship or materials, we are unable to accept returns.
The prices posted on this website are retail prices in Can$ and are subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions
0914787 B.C. Ltd doing business as Beaver Mountain Works – 2018