Beaver News #56 – July 3, 2017
We’ve taken our normal Mare’s Leg Holster and implemented it into a shoulder rig. It comes with
- a plain ammo plate or an ammo plate of 6 or 12 cartridge loops
- left- or right-handed which means you can have this as a cross-draw as well.
You can adjust the harness in a way that the holster is all the way up or further down. No matter if you are a tall or a short person, you can customize the fit of your shoulder rig and holster to your liking.
This also takes the weight off the hips and puts it more on the shoulders which equalizes it out if you wear a belt with a knife on it, for example, or you are moving around a lot, you never have the gun sitting down so far.
You can have this Shoulder Rig with any of our Mare’s Leg holsters:
- regular Mare’s Leg
- Mare’s Leg Holster with Concho
- Mare’s Leg Holster with Cartridge loops
- Mare’s Leg Holster with Concho & Cartridge loops
- Mare’s Leg “Last Bullet”
And last but not least, we also added (by demand) that you can switch the hammer tab from the outside to the inside, there are instructions in the video below on how to do that.
Click on the image below to watch our latest video.